R/adsense/waiting /ram

A

Friday, November 7, 2008

6. USHA'S PARADISE.

USHA IN PARADISE.


--1--I am USHA .I was married THREE years ago.My husband was working in private company as a sales manager.He worked hard for the company.He was...Off of the days of month on tour.This was the complete tour job.Even though completed THREE years.we have no children.This is the major problem of my family.One day ..on suggestion of my closed aunty of our colony,went to meet doctor along with her.The lady doctor advised for clinical tests of serum for counting.After three hours , reports were came.


--2--// Doctor told us...usha you have no any sex problem...your 100% percent fit for sex and capable to pregnancy.YOU HAVE NO ANY INFERTILITY PROBLEM.However you were not come to pregnancy...i think your husband to be have sum insexuality.So i request you to come next day along with your husband.Until that you don't tell him ...about your visit of hospital.afterwards we came out from hospital and directly went to aunty home.//

--3--// At aunty home we have been discussing the situation and come to concluded...that was to bring my husband to the hospital tomorrow.// That night on bed ..i slowly explained my husband....my dear venu we married six years ago..still we have no children...so i request you to go hospital for testing...afterwards we come back to our home.// I managed my husband..he was agreed to come to hospital.// Next day mourning we went to hospital ..all related tests were done.After three hours reports were came.// Doctor told us no problem at all..all ok..have perfect for sexual affairs.i and my husband felt happy and ready to come out.//

--4--//At the same time my husband went to have for cigarette.Meanwhile,doctor called me for closer..and said..Asha i will tell you something that you do not tell your husband.// I asked doctor is there any problem...// she said ..no.. not at all.But you come tomorrow alone and meet me personally..she told me.// When we reached our home...aunty also waiting ..//and asked ..what happened...was the doctor told any important matter ..// i told her ..no..nothing yaaa..That was night ...i didn't slept..even a single minute.I am thinking so much..what will the doctor told tom morrow..Next day mourning i went to hospital.i sat before the doctor.//

--5--// Doctor ready to made counseling to me.With cool manner // She said..dear Usha you have all perfect to give birth to child...but your husband can't be fit for such one.His serum count was too low.In any manner he would not be suitable for such affair.YOU HAVE NO any chance to give birth to child.This is the un fit story of your husband.// I really felt shock.I asked doctor ...madam i want child..i want baby..what can i do...i was cried..At that time doctor asked to deposit 3 lacs of rupees to full fill your dreame through advanced medico system of "In fertility Manging" or "tissue-baby"..doctor continued it is only solution for baby wanted womens.//

--6--// I Didn't told any thing to my husband.But i want children...the desire for children was increasing day to day one side.// Another side ..sex desires were not controlling.I was with very interest for sex..i have been thinking much more days for how to full fill my sex desires and how to got child or baby..THESE TWO ISSUES was been killing me step by step.I can't able to controle my sexual desires.Some times i thought for private sex affairs with other persos.But i was feared about my husband and mother of my husband.There is no any chance to go out with other man.//

--7--// Anyhow my dream was not full filled.I am fully suffered.One fine morning my husbands aunty came to my home from a small village of A.P..// I and my husband received her well.Same day evening she told my husband "what is the reason for her visit.// She requested us ...my son Pavan completed 10 th class and want to join in inter.We were living in village ..there was no any college..so we decided to join here...if you cooperate he will stay here for two years.// "My husband told.. here...no problem he may stay here until the completion of his inter." // I didn't talked anything..she was satisfied and gone to here village.after one week my husband's mother was suddenly died with heart attack.//

--8--//Days were passing.One fine day pavan came with his all language to join in college.I and my husband received him well.My husband gave some advises to him for studying well.// Pavan told my husband... uncle i will be study very well.// Every day Pavan went to college.I am preparing good food and other arrangements to him perfectly.Days were passing...one day night..suddenly i saw a miracle....When i was searching for a tailoring threads box ..a hole of the door of bath room[bath room was beside the drawing room.]...i was saw that one.//

--10--//PAVAN was been bathing..i am seeing the miracle seen.No cloths.Barely doing bath..his body was very attractive..his face was much glowing..his Penni was very long..very hard..his tool stands with hard...i saw all until the completion of bath.That night i didn't slept..so many thinks..so many ideas..so many desires..//
i lke very much him.I didn't forget his slim and hard body...often..often..remembaring..no chance to forgot his attractive body..//One day as usually he was sleeping at his bed room..my husband gone to tour...we only two is i and Pavan.//

--11--// What a good day..what a fine day..god is grate..how god created him..is it a dream or real..i am unable understand the miracle situation..what a waa..waa.. yaa..his hair style..neck...muscles..long rocked peni..what a seen i was seen..Anyhow..whatever it may be..whatever shall be occurred..i AM BE SURE TO CACHED him and full fill my longest and oldest as well as newest desire.//

--12--// In this way the... the star night was over.Now i am waiting for brightest night.He returned to home by 8pm.I was finished my bath with hot water.i weared punjabi dress.My head hair filled with jasmin and rojas.I applied foreign face creames and much valued sprays.Not only the bed room but also all premises of house smelling with various perfumes.When he reached the home i was prepared hot water for him.// I TOLD HIM...plz..Pavan ..first finish your bath..// He goes to bath room and finished..came into the open hall.// He asked me aunty ..i have hungry ..i want to have food right now..// I arranged all dishes on dining table and called him to have food..//

--13--//He was been having food..and asked me.. aunty all the house was good smelling..what are the reasons..is there any speciality..// I told ..no..no..not at all..//
After meal..he was reading a book.I CAME CLOSER TO HIM AND SAT BEFORE HIM.
// Pavan.. i have tracing a heavy problem..so that i need your help.// What aunt ..what was the problem,he asked me.// Plz come to my room ..i will tell you.// He came to my bed room.// "Pavan..last four days i was been suffered with body pains..uncle was not here..pains were very high...i have been so much of problem..i dont know how to controle body pains.//

--14--// He asked me ..aunty what can i do for you..if you need any help by me ,i am ready to help you..may i go to medical shop..can i bring medicines for you..he asked me.// I said him..no..Pavan ..medicines were not working i am already had..but no use.// He asked me..so how can i help you aunty. // GOLDEN CHANCE waiting for me..i told him..i don't want any tablets...but you should help me.// He asked me how ..aunty..// I told him..you come on the bed and handled my body for controling the pains...it is the only solution to reduce pains...many times your unckle also done like that..and pains was reduced..// He said..ok.
.aunty ..i will do my best..*//


--15--//On my order he sat on the bed...i again told him..first handle my twist..// ok aunt..he was handling my twist..Pavan come to up handle my back part...he doing well..// i removed blouse hooks and turned to front side..roteenly his hands mooving my neck area.inorder to came down to blouse area...step by step moovs to breasts area...and ruffing smoothly..his penni also stiffed ..//

--16--// I recognised by indication of his underwear..again and again he was ruffing my breasts of every inch..// i asked him" Pavan what are you doing" you are handling my boobs...// He told no.. aunt..no..no..he said.// I said again Pavan plz.. go to some down..// where to aunt..he asked me.// yaa man.. you don't understand me..downs means my panty area...actual pain was there.// ok aunt now i am goes to there..He was put his hand into the my panty..and smoothly rubbing..aften his finger was also fixing into the my pussy..// Casually i asked him..Pavan..what are you doing..// He said nothing yaaa..// I said..
offcourse..no problem ..if you want me..you can carry on.//


--17--// He said your sour[serum]was very thick aunt..you are just like youngest girl..i mean you are just like my classmate sandya..// oh ..yaa..// He removed my jacket..and threved it away...sucking gently..// I was not at there..i was at sky ..i mean paradise..// He pullout my JACKET..SUCKING breast nipples and sucking...as well as taken boobs into his mouth..// Rasam[serum]flowing from my hole..it was not stopped...i was in full sedition..i was closed my both eyes and enjoiying much more..only 17 years youngest boy sucking my pussy without stop.//


--18--//He was concetrated at my pussy ..drunking my sour[serum]sucking my pussy well...his penni pushed into my hole ...his rod was very hot...very sweet...very hard like that rock.He was beating my pussy..pushed his rod into my pussy deeply...giving strokes...i am goes to deep sedation...PAVAN plz..beat strong ...more strong...abba..abbabo..wow..wow..stroks Speeded UP..//

--19--Pavan...fast...fast...plz..fast...wow...hu...hum...humma..hummaaaa...hoooooooooooo...
I was thought that>>no lady does not enjoyed before me ,like me on the earth.I STRONGLY believed that i am the first lady on this earth was that enjoyed much..much..much..much more... more..// *After 11 months i delivered and gives
birth to a most hand some child.I was full filled my strong sexual desires,delivered child and saved THREE LACKS Rupees.Thanks to my dear Pavan..//


No comments:

SITE METER

search

Followers