R/adsense/waiting /ram

A

Friday, November 7, 2008

2.TEACHER STUDENT SEX.

I am suma,aged 23,working as teacher.I was married sredhar.I am most unfortunate women on the earth.why because,my mummy was expired before my marriage.After two years my father also dead with heart disease.Then,two years my husband was also died in accident.It was the my pity story.Parental family was good family with boys and girls[cousins].No one can done wrong at any time.After death of mum,uncle and husband i only living lonely.

Days were passing.All the good remembering of my husband gradually forgetting.As a young women i suffered with sexual interests.sexual interests were increasing day to day.sexual desires were dominating me.Due to this situation i decided to marry a person.One day.a man of Bangalore
come to my school and he told me"i will marry if you agree".One of my friend also encouraged me to marriage.I also interested to marry him.After few days i listened a shock news was "already he was married a women ,and have two children. Then few months another man also send mediate to ask me for marriage.Due to some reasons it was failed.Due to all these reasons i strongly decided...not to be marriage at any cost.

days were passing...sexual emotions increasing day to day.EMOTIONS were torching and harassing me.I was been trying in many ways to control sex...but no use.MY mind giving wrong directions.Some times i wanted sexual participation with others...but i know it was not right way..//Therefore i used some tricks to control sex..bathing with too cool water...etc..but no use.//

One day evening i am waching TV ..an adult movie ...emotions were increased.My breasts hardened.Slowly serum passing from my pussy...my panty and peticoat was wetted.New thoughts were coming...i am unable to controle my self...switched off the TV.All my tution pupils were gone to thiere home.Only Chakri was sleeping in the room.Chakri is 7 th class student.he was living with me ,because his native village so far.So thire parents leaved at me with my permission.

Chakri sleeping deeply.I slowly goes near by him...i sat beside him.He was in deep sleeping.
I have obeserving all his body...slowly i lifted up his shirt...his chest and stomak was so attractive.I have been enjoing some un known happiness.I SMOOTHLY rubbed his chest and stomak gently.After some more time i just pulled down his short.At first time i saw his little male tool[penni].I enjoys with the seen.Again i pulled down his short more.slowly i held his penni.Some un known feelings and thrill occured every part of my body.

I removed blouse hooks and hold his penni in my hands.I LAID BESIDE HIM and rubbing my breasts with his tool.Oh yaaa..so happy...be happy ...with this game.I enjoyed lot...serum[rasam] passing from my pussy..my panty wetted and peticoat too.My hot rasam genly applied to his dick.Suddenly he woked up...and asked me ..teacher what is going on..//I told him..you can sleep silently.//He asked me ..teacher i wants to go to toilet for passing urine..//I said no problem..go..//He came back from toilet and laid as usaually.//Then i also slept because my sexual emotion completed for that night.

Next as usally tution students came and reading thire books.At 8 pm all tution students went to thire homes.Chakri also laid on mat in the middle room.At 9 pm i went to closer to chakri.But he was sleeping deeply.I am started my work...removed buttons of his shirt...i giving smooth finishing touch and queezing all.When i ready to pulled down his short ..suddenly he woked up.// He was asked me 'what teacher...what was happening'//I called him to come on bed//he asked me why teacher//I told him ...don't ask like that ...come //He sat on my bed//I TOLD HIM don't worri ...plz.lay here//He laid beside me...i turned and said him..now i will tel you something.BUT you never told any one.If you told any one i will panish you seriously.//He told ..ok teacher//Then i warned again if you tlod surely i will kill you ..ok understand?//ok teacher..he told//

Now you can do i say...i told him//At firstly i insructed him...Chakri remove my blouse hooks//He was opened and asked me then what can i do teacher?//you hold my breasts..and rubbing them...he held and rubbing as isay.//fantastic moments eare strated.

No comments:

SITE METER

search

Followers